With Widgetbook we develop the collaboration platform for frontend developers. We bring designers, developers and product owners on one platform and optimize collaboration as review processes. To achieve this goal we raise funding in ordert to grow faster and expand our team. If this sounds exciting we would be glad if you join our mission.
We are looking for candidates who will bring a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and pitch in, who will take initiative to be the best at their jobs and who have the ambition to become a leader on their team.
We are seeking a Software Developer, who has a deep understanding of software development with Flutter. You will be responsible for architecting and building Widgetbook in close cooperation with the CTO. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable frontends with Flutter (Dart) and backends with Firebase (Node.js).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Requirements & Qualification
- It's at the core of our culture that we don't just accept the status quo, but enable everything in the customer's mind that leads to a better life. For this, you need a lot of energy and resilience to constantly find new ways to solve things.
- 3+ years of experience building backends with Node.js and/or Firebase.
- 2+ years experience with using Flutter and Dart.
- Knowledge of the open-source Flutter ecosystem and commonly used flutter packages like freezed and bloc.
- You're fluent in English (add-on: German)
- Work from Home, from our offices or wherever you like. We are happy to cover the costs of a co-working space near you.
- Opportunity to be involved in building a SaaS business and revolutionizing the way development teams work.
- Deep insights into the startup scene and strategic decision-making in a fast-growing startup.
- Close collaboration with the management and founding team.
- Flat hierarchies as well as short and direct communication channels.
- Great atmosphere in our office at the Founders Foundation in Bielefeld or Garage33 in Paderborn Germany.
- Room for personal development
- Flexible working hours