Junto (Founded by 2 Ex-Google SWEs, Venture-Backed, StartX 2021) enables meaningful communities at scale.
Junto is a platform for structured, small-group video conversations around specific topics. We’re like a fully-automated book club for your organization - we engage an audience at scale without any need for scheduling or facilitation.
Learn more at https://about.myjunto.app/.
We are looking for a stellar engineer to help define our product from the ground up.
You will work across our entire stack and help shape our architecture, tools, and engineering culture. You have deep technical expertise and fantastic product sense, and thrive in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
- Flutter. We are built on Flutter. Good understanding of state management/Provider preferred.
- Firebase. We use Firebase for our backend including Cloud Functions, Firebase Auth, and Firestore.
- Full Stack. Experience working across the stack and building cross-platform apps (Android, iOS, and Web).
- Prioritization. Strong ability to prioritize work across short- and long-term projects.
- Communication. You're excellent at communicating a plan upfront, respond well to feedback, and comfortable iterating.