Cadoo is an app which motivates users to reach their fitness goals. Users put $$$ down on a commitment (like running 5 miles this weekend) and get their money back + money from challenge losers when they win! All challenges are recorded with various fitness tracker integrations.
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers with good grip on software engineering and best practices.
What you will do:
- Develop features on an existing large and highly tested cross-platform codebase.
- Own many aspects of the front end, be responsible for production code that users depend on.
- Work with the lead flutter engineer to architect technical foundations for further development
- Use the latest technologies and contribute back to frameworks & libraries
- Work with a designer to build next gen cross-platform mobile apps
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years experience building apps with Flutter
- 3+ years experience with native iOS/Android
- Experience with Firebase
We value knowledge a TON more then CV. If you have little real working experience, or too much definitely apply if you are an excellent learner and a brilliant programmer.
- Help build an app helps users lose weight, gain confidence, and reach their fitness goals.
- GMV/Transaction Volume growth has been at 70% on average for the past 7 months. With the right help we will become a category killer in the Fitness-App Market.
- Backed by amazing to-be announced top tier investors, and run by an experienced and committed team.
Our Engineering Team Structure:
- Our engineering team operates in Weekly sprints and bi-weekly meetings. Each meeting has an agenda, staying up to date on all features being shipped, current blockers, and brainstorming on potential solutions for technical and user-facing issues.
- There are currently three full time programmers working on Cadoo. We plan on hiring a second mobile developer along with a part time designer.
Interesting Technical Challenges you may work on:
- Making this Cadoo as easy to understand as possible.
- Building social features around our core "challenge" model.
- Work with financial transactions and money moving throughout the app on a regular basis.
- Everyone working here is motivated towards the same goals. We make sure to keep our KPI’s in mind. Accountability and financial incentives are the core of our organization.
- Our culture reflects our product: intense, results driven, and all about accountability. We have a collaborative culture that’s all about setting and achieving goals that align with the mission of the company.
- We are focused on finding talent who are truly driven by the belief that technology can be harnessed to improve users’ lives. This belief is held by people from all backgrounds.
- To foster inclusion, nearly all of our communications are viewable by all in the various internal slack channels. We also have daily meetings which anyone can use as a platform to make suggestions on the company or product.
- We encourage everyone from under-represented backgrounds to apply and push for active representation in our recruitment process. As a small team, it is especially important to build a diverse group of people early to eliminate bias.