Knowunity is the first, interactive platform for students in Europe. Students can view and download all really relevant school content such as summaries, learning slips, presentations, flashcards, solutions, elaborations, etc. in all topics, subjects, and grade levels, or ask questions directly to the people (often also students) uploading the content. With Knowunity, we want to set up the first, digital contact point for students for all their needs with many other features in the pipeline. After only 6 months as the fastest growing and most popular school app on the market in Germany, more than 650,000 students are already using and loving Knowunity.
Together with well-known VCs & Business Angels, we are advancing the vision of finally building a digital platform for students to give every pupil digital access to education.
Founded by 5 students in 2019 out of our own problems we're now looking to advance this vision together with you:
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience with Flutter.
- Experience with building cross-platform large-scale apps for iOS and Android.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Basic knowledge of German (at least A2/B1).
- Basic knowledge of Java/Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS).
- Practical experience with design, accessibility, and usability.
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high-quality, responsive UI code.
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new products.
- Work in an existing SCRUM team.
- Motivated by ideating creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization with 100 % dedication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated, open, and transparent team culture
- Appropriate payment
- Remote or in the office
- Team events and 100 % flexible working hours
- 100 % open-minded and transparent team culture
- Become an integral part in one of Germany's fastest-growing Startups
We’re happily awaiting your application from wherever you are!