We are seeking an Android / iOS Software Engineer specializing in Flutter to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying mobile applications (and potentially desktop applications).
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet the needs of the specification
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement and optimize code
- Document operational requirements of the implementation
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Researching new technologies in pursuit of an optimal implementation
- Relocation - This is a job posting for local work but relocation assistance will be provided (Note that due to COVID restrictions we are currently a purely remote company).
- Experience in native mobile (Android / iOS) programming.
- Knowledge streams, Futures, and functional programming practices.
- Familiarity with reactive UI paradigms such as React / Redux, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience with Flutter and/or Dart.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as SQLite.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
This particular posting is for a mobile front-end engineer, working primarily in Flutter/Dart. What follows is various technologies we work in that may be available for you to work in as well:
LaunchBadge is a small revenue-based start-up company that provides development services. Our office is in Citrus Heights, CA.