We are seeking ambitious, self-motivated engineers with experience in cross-platform mobile development (flutter,IOS, Android) to help us launch industry leading mobile apps for large customer bases. You should enjoy working in a fast paced fully remote and customer-oriented environment.
- Improving the customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimising user flows, and increasing technical performance
- Be responsible for shipping cross-platform application for Android and iOS
- Use your experience in front-end technologies to identify frameworks, libraries, techniques and strategies to be used to build world class mobile apps
- Stay always up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform Product teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes
- Collaborate with our user experience (UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges for multiple applications
- Develop integrations with various 3rd party tools and data platforms
- Actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access
- Participate in code reviews with other team members
- You have 3+ years of experience in building customer-facing applications
- You have 1+ years experience working with Flutter – including BLoC pattern, animations and 3rd party library integration
- You have experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store
- You have experience with Firebase services like Auth, Analytics, Firestore, and Crashlytics
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code base in check
- You have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and mobile UIs
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level-of-effort, and time-to-market
- You have the ability to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team
- You are passionate about continually up-skilling and learning new technologies
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
WHY JOIN FASTIC?
Well we are glad you asked, in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
What We Offer
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr.
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)
Fastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting. Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!