Parkside is simplifying global access to US stocks through regulatory innovation and modern technology. We’re a registered US broker-dealer providing access to US stocks for individuals around the world - starting with China. Soon you can invest globally using your local currency, low fees and no minimums.
Our front-end consists of:
1) A customer-facing mobile application made with Google’s Flutter, which is written in Dart.
2) An internal web application made with reagent, a clojurescript wrapper around Facebook's react.
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop the mobile application.
- Develop our Flutter mobile application
- Write extensive widget and driver tests in Flutter
- Create performant UIs from an assortment of wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, etc.
- Ensure functionality across the landscape of mobile devices
- Research and stay current with new development tools and techniques
- Proactively prepare the mobile application for debugging and introspection
- Work with designers to maintain a living style guide that includes custom widgets
- Work with product and project management to size and assess trade-offs of planned work
- Have published app(s) in the iOS App Store and/or the Google Play Store
- 5+ years of production experience in mobile development (Android and/or iOS)
- 1+ years of production experience with Flutter
- Experience writing Flutter tests (widget and driver)
- Strong understanding of Redux state management pattern or similar
- Experience with git / github
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience working in team environments that use agile methodologies
- Excellent problem resolution, troubleshooting, and QA skills
- Strong understanding of UX design
- Strong understanding of Dart
Nice to have:
- Open-source contributor
- Experience with web development
- Experience with graphQL
- Experience with internationalization