FriendGammon is a multiplayer backgammon app. We've built an MVP, and are looking for an engineer to complete a list of improvements and build a gambling feature.
- improving customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimizing user flows, and increasing technical performance
- shipping cross-platform application for Android and iOs
- research and identify new frameworks, libraries, techniques and strategies to be used to build world class mobile apps
- stay up to date on play/app store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends
- collaborate with our user experience (UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges
- develop integrations with various 3rd party tools and data platforms
- actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access
- participate in code reviews
Backend is Elixir database Postgres.
AI implemented with tensorflow / python and AI model is served with tensorflow
Integrations with Twilio for SMS and OneSignal for push notifications
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- fluent in english
- live in the United States, or be willing to work on a West Coast timezone
- be available 40 hours / week
- prior experience with Flutter is a major plus, but not a requirement.
- strong love for backgammon :)