As a Frontend Software Engineer (specific title is flexible based on seniority and areas of expertise) your primary responsibilities will be to turn wireframes and conceptual mockups into a fully-functioning and consistent reality for our end users. You will be architecting, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining, clean and well-behaved components/screens for iOS and Android devices as well as the web. You will also collaborate directly with a team of AI experts, a designer, and a product manager to build the product. As an early Engineering hire, this role offers tremendous leadership and growth potential, and you will end up shaping and owning a significant portion of the codebase. Further, as a very early hire in the overall company you would own a significant equity stake, and there is potential for you to influence and be involved with all aspects of the company’s activities and help shape its overall future.
- Designing and architecting the constituent components of a modern cross-platform mobile app
- Writing the code and associated unit/integration/functional/performance tests necessary to build confidence in your implementation
- Assisting with middleware/backend service integration (interest and ability permitting)
- Prepping and validating release builds, writing corresponding documentation
- Maintaining and supporting releases post deployment
- Developing and maintaining the company website
- Providing strategic input and help in setting technical direction
- 3+ years of experience developing complex, native mobile
- applications for iOS or Android using one or more of: Flutter, React Native, Dart, Swift, Kotlin
- Shipped at least 1 app to the iOS App Store and/or Google Play Store
- Strong CS fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, OO design.
- Utilization of cloud services (DBs, object storage, message queues, API gateways, functions, VPCs) from at least one major provider like GCP or AWS
- An immense pride in your craft, a continuous growth mindset, a can-do attitude
- Strong communication and time-management skills
Please email your resume, and a github link to: email@example.com