IMPORTANT: This position is fully remote, but you must be either located in EU or PST +/- 3 hours. Please do not submit if you don't fit these criteria.
To ensure you've read this, please put "Flutter Dev - your location" in the subject line of your email :)
Who are we?
FriendGammon is a beautifully designed multiplayer backgammon app. We are looking for a creative and driven individual to help us build a gambling feature, and more.
· Improving the customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimizing user flows, and increasing technical performance
· Be responsible for shipping cross-platform application for Android and iOS
· Use your experience in front-end technologies to identify frameworks, libraries, techniques and strategies to be used to build world class mobile apps
· Stay always up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends
· Collaborate with our user experience (UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges
· Develop integrations with various 3rd party tools and data platforms
· Actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access
· Participate in code reviews with other team members
· You have 3+ years of experience in building customer-facing applications
· You have 1+ years experience working with Flutter
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You have 1+ years of experience working with postgres database elixir or similar
· Strong love for backgammon :)
Nice to have but not required:
· Experience building a game app or website
· Ability to work with AI (tensorflow)
· Mixture of equity and cash
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR RESUME**