Chief Technology Officer position at Nido
Nido is the Slack for Gen Z: a communication app where group members can communicate with each other and with other similar groups from around the world.
We are looking for someone with the following skills...
- Software Engineering: Software architecture, MVC, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Software security, API design, Relational Graph databases design
- Programming languages: Java, Dart, Flutter, Spring, MySQL, Neo4J Cypher
- Devops & Deployment: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket (and Pipelines), GIT, CI/CD, CodeMagic
- Management: Project planning, Team management & leadership, Agile / SCRUM
Who will be responsible for...
- Software Architecture
- API Back-end Development
- R&D on new technologies and tech innovation
- Data modelling
- Product Management through Agile
- Manage Deployments
- Code review of the features coded by other developers
And who will enjoy the following perks when joining Nido...
- Equity benefits
- Generous vacation
- Pet-friendly office
- Professional development
- Company events
Nido is made up of friendly, hard working individuals that like to have fun at what they do. We strive to keep a company culture built on the values of friendship, transparency, inclusivity and silliness, because after all, we understand that you if you truly love and have fun at your job, you will give it your 110% every day.
We started the project as a bunch of friends and we strive to hire people that aren't just the best at what they do, but that we can spend time together in and out of the office.
You see our at https://getnido.com/company