As a technical lead, you work closely with product owners, UX designers, and of course the other developers on the team, to continually optimize our apps.
You support the product owners in the specification of the requirements and look for the appropriate technical solutions together with the team.
As an expert in the field, you'll be on hand to help and advise the team on technical issues and have a look at our technical roadmap and our state-of-the-art techstack.
What your tasks will be
- You design and develop mobile apps with Flutter
- You help the team in the development process and stand with words and deeds aside. You ensure the scalability and maintainability of the applications.
- You work closely with business units, product owners, and developers to specify requirements and define appropriate engineering solutions.
- With your project experience already gained, you can help the team estimate expenses and schedules.
What you should bring
- You have extensive experience in app development for iOS and / or Android.
- Ideally, you've already developed apps with Flutter or similar technology.
- You like developing new products and want to be part of an agile, cross-functional team. Instead of problems, you see challenges that need to be mastered.
- You like to share your knowledge with other developers and enjoy working with Product Owners and UX Designers to deliver the perfect apps to our customers.
- You are familiar with the release processes of the App Store and Play Store.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience with Docker and Kubernetes