We are looking for a mobile lead to join our growing team. You will work on improving and expanding our mobile apps while ensuring the highest quality is preserved. You will get to make decisions, architect solutions and elevate the product while keeping architecture top of mind.
- Ability to lead internal and external development of iOS applications.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a best-in-class user experience.
- Ability to understand and debug system issues spanning app, cloud and embedded firmware domains and an ability to make system level design tradeoffs and decisions.
- Compose long-term solutions but be mindful of current states and short term requirements.
- Champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, and create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
- Understand the importance of learning via fast iterations and data driven decision making.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied math, statistics or related field required
- 5+ years of software experience in mobile application development.
- Must have iOS//Flutter background.
- Expert in mobile application development, specifically developing robust and maintainable Cordova, Objective C, Swift and Java code.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development pipeline and process including development of applications that interface with hardware accessories.
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance